At first glance you may not realize it, but the 2012 Honda CR-Z, is a hybrid model. Think it looks a little too sporty to fit the build? That's because it's what Honda refers to as a sport hybrid coupe. And they're not just describing it that way because of its edgy and daring looks. Honda has packed quite a bit under the hood of this fierce two-seater.
2012 Honda CR-Z At a Glance- Engine: 1.5-liter, 4-cylinder gasoline engine
- Hybrid Platform: Sixth-generation Honda Integrated Motor Assist (IMA)
- Battery: 100.8-volt nickel-metal hydride battery pack
- Transmission: Six-speed manual (only hybrid on the road today to offer one) or continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Combined performance (engine and battery): 122 horsepower and 128 lb.-ft. of torque
- Fuel Economy: Ranges from 31 mpg city/37 mpg highway* (manual) to 35 mpg city/39 mpg highway*
The best part of the 2012 Honda CR-Z? Honda takes full advantage of both ends of the performance/efficiency spectrum. They do this by offering the 2012 Honda CR-Z with a dial that allows the driver to select one of three operating modes: Sport, Normal, or Econ. As their names suggest, each one allows for a different level of performance or efficiency. That way, you're never stuck driving a car that doesn't match your mood.
In other words, the 2012 Honda CR-V is versatile in more ways than one. Need a little hands-on proof? Feel free to arrange at test drive with DCH Gardena Honda today. We're conveniently located at 15541 South Western Ave., Gardena, CA 90249 and we're always happy to answer any questions that you may have.
*Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle